Friday, March 16, 2007

Math Project


!!! CLICK TO ENLARGE !!! ( in case you didn't know)
Have a project due for math... stupid kinda. I whipped together this little comic strip real fast. It's a crappy math teacher talking all sorts of technical jargon to students in the classroom with his back turned to the class. Kids don't understand, so they disappear one by one. On the train to "goonsville" as my instructor says. It means you don't get whats happening... He's wierd... but here's the comic. enjoy.

The 2nd comic is a continuation... it's my teacher coming into the classroom and being funny so the students understand what he's talking about - so they come back from Goonsville.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first comic is me sitting in my geometry class tonight! Thanks for the laugh!

Jami

Anonymous said...

Oh man do I understand these!

Try writing code all day.

WTF?

--Dan